To exchange an item:
- Go to the Online Returns Center , and then click Return items.
- Find the order you want to return, and then click Return or replace items.
- Select the item you want to exchange, and then select a reason from the Reason for return menu.
How do I return a package to Amazon?
Here’s how to do that:
- Go to your Amazon orders page.
- Each order will be in a box.
- Click the Return items button on the right side.
- Click the checkmark next to each product you want to return.
- On the right-side of the products you want to return, select a reason for return from the drop-down menu.
How does Amazon return pickup work?
Amazon Locker: Print the return shipping label anytime from Your Orders or your email. Drop off at an Amazon Locker of your choice. We’ll guarantee space for one business day. UPS Pickup: We contact UPS and arrange for them to pick up your package from the original shipping address on the order.
Is there a limit on Amazon returns?
Banning customers isn’t something Amazon takes “lightly, but with over 300 million customers around the world, we take action when appropriate to protect the experience for all our customers,” the company said in a statement Tuesday. In its return policy, Amazon doesn’t specify a limit on returns.
Where do I return Amazon items?
To Return an Item:
Take your item to the designated store. You can find the address on your receipt or by going to: https://www.amazon.com/stores. Note: If you received an e-mail receipt, or if the item you purchased appears in Your Orders, you have the option to return the item by mail.