According to businessinsider.com
View 10+ moreView 10+
What are the top 25 smartest dogs?
These are the 25 smartest dog breeds, according to science
- BORDER COLLIE. According to Coren, these dogs are able to learn a new command in under five seconds and follow it at least 95 percent of the time.
- GERMAN SHEPHERD.
- GOLDEN RETRIEVER.
- DOBERMAN PINSCHER.
- SHETLAND SHEEPDOG.
- LABRADOR RETRIEVER.
Which dog breeds are the most intelligent?
- Border Collie. The Border collie is energetic, affectionate, and — of course — smart.
- Poodle. The poodle is the seventh most popular dog breed and for good reason.
- German Shepherd.
- Golden Retriever.
- Doberman Pinscher.
- Shetland Sheepdog.
- Labrador Retriever.
What is the smartest dog breed in the world 2019?
- Border Collie: This herding British dog has a reputation for being affectionate, smart and energetic.
- Poodle: Active and smart Poodles are the top training performers.
- German Shepherd Dog:
- Golden Retriever:
- Doberman Pinscher:
- Shetland Sheepdog:
- Labrador Retriever:
What are the top five smartest dogs in the world?
The Top 10 Smartest Dog Breeds
- German shepherd dog.
- Golden retriever.
- Doberman pinscher.
- Shetland sheepdog.
- Labrador retriever.
- Australian cattle dog.
What is the dumbest dog?
The 10 Dumbest Dog Breeds and Why They’ve Been Characterized as “Dumb”
- Afghan Hound. The Afghan Hound is the “dumbest” dog.
- Basenji. Basenjis also make the list of dumbest dog breeds.
- Bulldog. Bulldogs are known for their stubbornness.
- Chow Chow. Chow Chows can also be difficult to train.
What is the least smartest dog breed?
Here is a list of the top 10 least intelligent dog breeds:
- Basset Hound. At the top of the list is the Basset Hound.
- Beagle. Another breed of dog that has been proven very challenging to train is the Beagle.
- Borzoi (Russian Wolfhound)
- Chow Chow.