According to doghint.com
View 2+ moreView 2+
Cavalier King Charles
Bernese Mountain Dog
What breed of dog is quiet and calm?
1. Bulldog. A long nap on the couch sounds much more appealing to a bulldog than barking at every passing squirrel. This breed stays calm and composed most of the time, making him one of the quietest breeds you can choose.
What is the easiest dog to take care of?
Check out 21 of the easiest dog breeds to own.
- Basset hound. Puppy basset at the beach | imantsu/iStock/Getty Images.
- Beagle. Beagle | Alaskla/iStock/Getty Images.
- Bichon frisé Bichon frise | Eudyptula/iStock/Getty Images.
- Border terrier.
- Cavalier King Charles spaniel.
Which dog is easy to train?
6 DOG BREEDS THAT ARE EASY TO TRAIN
- Border Collie. Prized for its instincts and working ability, the Border Collie is thought to be the most intelligent and easy to train dog.
- Poodle. Poodles are highly intelligent and obedient, so as a result they are typically easy to train.
- Miniature Schnauzer.
- Labrador Retriever.
- German Shepherd.
- Bearded Collie.
What is the calmest dog to have?
The top 10 calmest dog breeds
- Labrador Retriever. This breed is renowned for its kind nature and makes a great addition to many a household.
- Pug. Pugs are very friendly and well-suited to families.
- Great Dane.
- Golden Retriever.
- English Bulldog.
- Cavalier King Charles and Kings Charles Spaniel.
What is the most laid back dog?
Read on to discover which dog breeds have the most easygoing, calm, and laid-back personalities.
- Bernese mountain dog. They’re gentle and calm.
- Bulldog. They love their owners.
- Chinese crested dog.
- Clumber spaniel.
- French bulldog.
- Glen of Imaal terrier.